Pages

Lush Oxford Street visit!

Sunday 28 February 2016

So on Saturday I took a lovely trip to Oxford Street with a friend who I have loved and cherished for nearly 10 years. It was wonderful seeing her and catching up as we hadn't seen each other in so long!

We took a wonderful trip to Lush - we were in there for literally over an hour and had such a lovely chat with some ladies in there.

I FINALLY got to pick up some exclusive bits that I've been wanting for so long but not had the money to do so. Luckily I got paid and since I start my new job tomorrow I thought that it would only be fair if I treated myself.


I've only used Prince of Darkness and Sunflower so far, and I must admit I'm impressed!

I picked up:
~ Yummy Mummy Shower Gel (mothers day);
~ Sunflower bubble Bar (Oxford Street mothers day exclusive);
~ Guardian of the Forest bath bomb (Oxford street and online exclusive);
~ Ultraviolet bubble bar (Easter);
~ Prince of Darkness fresh face mask (Oxford Street exclusive);
~ Down the Rabbit Hole x2 (Oxford Street Easter exclusive);
~ Flutterby Bubble Bar (Oxford Street mothers day exclusive);
~ Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb (Easter).

Prince of Darkness is a thick, black mask with charcoal and sea salt. This was recommended to me because of my oily skin and how awful my break outs are at the moment - I already use Dark Angels and Coalface so I do really like the feeling that I get from the charcoal. This mask really smells, to me, absolutely GORGEOUS. It really cleans out your pores and declogs everything. I was a little worried at first because my skin did feel really hot and itchy, but I took the mask off and everything was fine and super duper clean!

Sunflower is just amazing. It smells so citrusy and wonderful. I used the tiniest little bit of the MASSIVE bar and I had mounds and mounds of bubbles, that unlike a lot of other bubble bars, were still left in the bath by the time I finished.


I've already used Guardian of the Forest before and it is my all time favourite bath bomb. I never thought I could find a product that replaced the hole in my heart left when Lush discontinued Phoenix Rising, and although this will always be my favourite Lush product, Guardian of the Forest has left me feeling complete again.

Ultraviolet is also another product I've used before as it was released last year in the Easter range. I'm excited to use this as it smells very different to how I remember it and to me smells extremely similar to GOTF, a very earthy, forest like scent.

I can't wait to share reviews with you on the other products that I picked up!

With magic, always.

Hay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS